The helen o’grady approach
Our fresh and unique approach is one of self-development; a journey which both the individual and the workforce are taken on. This is achieved using a detailed and creative programme, with a focus on tailor-made training. Our bespoke courses are designed to build the confidence of both the individual and the team, so improving interpersonal communication skills.
The Helen O’Grady approach:
- We help forward thinking businesses assist with the personal development of their workforce.
- We help with the motivation of people at work so they are inclined to perform to their highest standards.
- We use tried and tested drama techniques in an innovative way, creating a practical, engaging and inspiring approach to motivation and development of the workforce and individuals.
We strive for development through drama therefore developing your workforce creatively.
Here at Helen O’Grady Training & Development we aspire to:
- Develop imagination and creativity to enable open mindedness, enthusiasm, critical and creative thinking.
- Improve verbal communication skills, to encourage positive dialogue amongst colleagues and collaboration with others in times of conflict. This facilitates the improvement of effective public speaking and presentation skills, as well as increasing general communication within the workforce.
- Build self-confidence when presenting by encouraging the understanding of body language and non-verbal body communication.
- Expand emotional intelligence, which can help with self-reflection and empathetic skills.
We also offer training and support. Training picked by you and on-going support from our team of experts.
We aspire to develop people for the future.